Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company and a leading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. Our longstanding involvement with cloud technology (we have 34,000 completed cloud projects under our belt) was emphasized recently when we consolidated our multiple cloud teams into a single business practice called Accenture Cloud First. The organization is backed by a $3 billion investment over three years.
As part of our Data & AI group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!.
Data Management professionals define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
A professional in this position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problem
- Understands and defines the strategic direction set by executive leadership as it relates to corporate goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine strategy, architecture and designing solutions while seeking guidance on complex problems
- Primary upward interaction is with Senior executives including C-level executives such as CDO
- Will interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Defines methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions often impact the organization in which they reside
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on MDM experience in the areas of MDM Strategy, Architecture, Design, Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to Architecture and Design specifications.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in Java and HTML for services integration and/or UI development.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in full life cycle MDM project from functional design to deployment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
- Minimum of 2 years of Experience implementing MDM for specific entity and/or domain.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience with MDM tools such as Informatica MDM, Reltio, EBX5, Stibo Step, IBM Initiate and SAP MDG
- Functional familiarity with at least one of key master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient, Employee...), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier...), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data
- Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data Stewardship activities
- Exposure to a Data Strategy including architecting, design and implementation of an MDM program
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person atAccenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and ourcommunities.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving