Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Utility Industry, Power Generation Practice is providing power for a safe, connected, and sustainable planet. Every day, we work with the largest electric utilities to deliver innovative solutions and help them become more efficient, reliable, and environmentally friendly power. We co-create the future with our clients at Accenture Innovation Hubs around the world and work alongside our clients to bring the future to life in the core of our client's operations. Accenture is the marketplace leader for supporting modernization of the capability of Power Generators to operate their facilities efficiently and effectively. We provide innovative solutions which provide support to facilities powered by all fuel sources. Our clients are looking for bold solutions in the era of rapidly changing technology, policy, and workforce innovations. Are you the leader who wants to reinvent Power Generation and empower our clients to create a clean and sustainable world Join a team of industry practitioners with global footprint and local camaraderie.
- Understand client challenges and articulate the value of transformation in terms of business outcomes
- Bring thought leadership on most critical issues Utilities face today and in the future
- Constantly learn and bring new technologies and innovative solutions to our clients
- Be a role model and a coach for the next generation of Accenture analysts and consultants
- Champion people on your team to succeed professionally and personally
- Foster trusted advisor relationships with clients from strategy to technology; from the C-Suite to the front line; for business and IT
- Integrate business data to discover new insight and enable evidence-based business decisions
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in utility/power industry and/or management consulting
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with work asset management systems required, preferably working with Maximo technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.