Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Accenture Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Marketing Services Campaign Execution Lead will liaise directly with Client marketing teams and focus on planning and executing marketing strategies within the marketing automation platform. Additionally, they strive to improve key marketing functions to acquire, develop, and retain satisfied, loyal relationships and create economic value.
- Works with campaign operations, the client, and third-party vendor teams to drive campaign execution from requirements to delivery
- Reviews campaign metrics and presents trends and insights; works with Customer Marketing Strategy on campaign optimization
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy to confirm feasibility of campaign plans and translates marketing strategy and requirements into business requirements
- Creates and manages project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time; escalate any issues that may prevent on-time delivery
- Creates Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for off-shore team, requesting further defining requirements as necessary
- Coordinate with Release teams and other Marketing Services teams to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Manages client and team expectations throughout delivery; manage risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns
- Manages the Campaign Services team off-shore providing Campaign technical guidance
- Develops and manages client's Campaign Best Practices document with other Campaign Execution Leads
- Manages relationship with Client Marketing team to support campaign planning and execution with the ability to manage integrated campaign delivery timelines
- Completes campaign requirements documents which may include targeting and segmentation of the audience, campaign design, monitoring, and key performance metrics
- Manages demand for services, capacity to deliver services and client expectations
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing which may include Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- 3+ years of experience working in one or more Campaign Management Tool(s) including building and executing campaigns of varying complexities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Nice to have:
- Strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Client service delivery experience
- Allow for flexibility outside of typical business hours for engagement with off-shore teams
- Business (Systems) Analyst experience
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors, e.g. Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with eMail template design
- Client-facing experience
- Experience across more than one vertical, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400-$114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle