Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Accenture Interactive Digital Marketing Services professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Marketing Services Associate Campaign Manager assists in planning and executing marketing strategies on behalf of our clients, as well as drive operational efficiencies. They provide leadership and expertise for the Campaign Execution Leads and the offshore Campaign Operations team. They work closely with Customer Marketing Strategy and the Campaign Technology Lead to ensure successful execution, monitoring and campaign reporting.
- Coordinates campaign timelines for the client and manage client expectations throughout delivery
- Key participant in weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings sharing operational reporting, KPIs, and drives project improvement opportunities
- Leads, manages, and coaches the campaign management and operations team on-shore and off-shore with shared focus on growth of existing skillset
- Collaborates with Customer Marketing Strategy and Planner, Release teams, Client and related Marketing Services teams to ensure successful campaign execution
- Recognizes opportunities for expansion of existing services and/or potential for new services; leverages SMEs across the organization to aide in sales opportunities
- Evaluates and streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness as it relates to campaign operations and execution
- Participates in strategic planning meetings with the client and manages resource utilization and forecasting demand; ability to prioritize based on client's business goals
- Participates in knowledge sharing across the Marketing Services practice, specifically with other Campaign Program Managers
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- 3+ years experience working in various Campaign Management Tool(s) including building and executing campaigns of varying complexities
- 3+ years understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Nice to have:
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to lead across a team of marketing services and campaign execution professionals
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Experience with one or more of three key toolsets (Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target)
- Experience across multiple verticals, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
- Master's Degree
- Direct client-facing experience
- Experience with one or more Workflow management tools such as Workfront, Jira, Allocadia, Aprimo
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200- $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle