Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, Metro DC, Metro New York
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
CDTS (Corporate Development & Transaction Services) is seeking a highly qualified professional to join the North America Post Merger Integration (PMI) team as a Manager.
The PMI team is part of CDTS - Venture & Acquisition (V&A). The V&A Team is responsible for identifying and executing inorganic growth opportunities that advance the Firm's strategic objectives. CDTS V&A works with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all North America Market Units, industries, geographies, and capability networks.
The PMI team is responsible for the initial integration of Accenture's acquired firms (i.e. people, systems, assets) and managing divestiture programs. The PMI team partners with the Accenture Sponsoring Organization directly accountable for the acquisition to integrate the acquired company into the Accenture ecosystem establishing the foundation for a successful integration.
The PMI team drives mobilization of all front and back office teams, establishes the governance framework, works with the V&A execution team and Sponsoring Organization leadership to design the integration model, drives all planning and execution, and at the end of systems integration, facilitates handover to operations.
The PMI position requires flexible work hours as it is supporting North America deals with potential Growth Markets or Europe deal involvement. The PMI Manager position requires moderate levels of travel.
Responsibilities of the PMI Manager position include the following:
- Mentor, coach, and partner with the Accenture Sponsoring Business leadership team on the PMI Program. Educate new Sponsoring Business leadership on Accenture integration model types, methodology, principles, expectations, timeline, and definitions of success.
- Develop integration strategy, approach, and guiding principles
- Facilitate and oversee integration governance program
- Implement proven tools and best practices across all cross functional workstreams
- Oversee the Integration program and communicate status to senior leadership
- Develop key integration work products, including kick-off integration materials, team charters and workplans and establish a program management office
- Facilitate joint collaboration sessions to address key integration concerns and seek solutions with cross functional parties -both from acquired entity and Accenture.
- Proactive management of issues, risks, action items and decisions (RAID)Document progress and provide status reports to the business sponsors, Steering Committees, and senior leadership.
- Develop PMI Intellectual Property, including briefing decks, checklists, templates, and position papers
- Candidates should have cross functional knowledge about corporate operations and a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Exposure to mergers and acquisitions activity strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage complex projects in multicultural environment
- Ability to establish strong relationship and trust with Senior Leadership in a short period of time
- Strong program management skills
- Evidence of excellence in previous employment positions
- Executive Presence
- Leadership, professional maturity, and personal integrity
- Robust collaborative skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in English
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle