Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Accenture team, you will design and implement service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you're ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer service solutions. You've led a customer support transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes and you've pitched proposal and solutions to help solve problems. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you're at your best when contributing to a team. You're always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our clients across our Sales & Commerce services, including digital strategy, Sales function optimization, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Evaluate clients' current Sales functions and recommend solutions that address their unique market and organizational needs
- Redesign client functions like sales talent management, incentive management, and operations as needed to achieve their goals
- Work with Accenture leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for Sales & Commerce initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor
- Develop global digital and multi-channel commerce strategies for Accenture clients including leading the team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Be a thought-leader in Sales & Commerce Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture
- Develop requirements to ensure that the Sales & Commerce vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Accenture assets, products and services
- Define high level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital commerce best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Implement change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position Sales & Commerce solutions for long-term success
- Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here's What You Need:
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience using Salesforce or other CRM capabilities such as:
- Sales Optimization Strategies or Operations
- Product modeling, configuration, and rules
- Guided configuration and selling / CPQ
- Quote to order conversion
- Service Strategy, Design and Customer Service Operations
- Marketing Execution and Analytics
- At least three (3) years of experience with cloud application architectures, data models, configuration, and customization
- A Bachelor's degree
- You have certifications in any of the following:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Your Bachelor's degree is in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business
- You're comfortable leading design-thinking workshops with customers and functional stakeholders
- You have experience or background in the following industries:
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Banking or Insurance
- Life Sciences
- Public Service
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MO - St. Louis