Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Management and Solutions
Location: US- Atlanta
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
- Execute services in areas of responsibility for a small to moderate size location/across small number of smaller locations & may oversee the work of team members. Scope may include wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered at a location/across multiple locations.
- May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support & other location services.
- Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
- MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. - Executives, Supervisor, etc.)):
- Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
- Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability):
- Requires moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk):
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- HR Management
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Leverage Accenture's business and technology strategies
- Identify and analyze trends in concepts and technologies as well as process improvements affecting the workplace arena, implementing each as appropriate
- Oversee the business operations of real estate and workplace-related services including management and support of financial, operational and quality metrics
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Provide space and service support
- Develop and deliver workplace services and solutions at the right cost to meet business needs
- Provide strategic direction for management of real estate and workplace-related solutions and services for Accenture globally, including:
- Security and safety programs and operations to support safeguarding of our people and property
- Real estate portfolio management
- Executive support
- Facility and office operations
- Travel, events and destination services
- Records Management
- Creative Services
- Relations & Contract Management
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Workplace Solutions Strategy
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience; or bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- Appropriate technical skills (familiarity with MS Office Suite and demonstration of ability to learn new platforms/technologies)
- Passionate about customer service
- Delivery Focus
- Good Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.