Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: US - Hollywood, FL
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Location Services Sr. Coordinator will execute services in areas of responsibility for moderate size location. May oversee the work of team members. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility & building management services delivered at Accenture location. May include asset management, building & maintenance, cleaning, mail delivery, logistics &/or storage services. Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets, and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development, and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contractual relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies, and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility and building management services such as asset management, engineering, building and maintenance services, cleaning, mail delivery and logistics and/or storage services, etc.
- May execute/oversee the regularly scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment, and elevators/lifts.)
- May execute/oversee the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture, and fittings-such as doors, blinds, etc.)
- May execute/oversee the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
- May execute/oversee the purchasing, maintenance, and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
- May oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor, and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
- May execute/oversee the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return, and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents, and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
- May support the day-to-day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy, and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with the integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health, and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be a single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support, and end-user training.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing a network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
- Influence the customer experience for technology interactions in the local office to ensure that technology supports business objectives. Take ownership for individual customer interactions.
- Management of effective operational IT incident, problem and service requests, successfully driving resolution and root cause analysis within SLA's, liaising with wider teams when necessary.
- Provision of technology service and support, including hardware break/fix and software support, audio/visual/collaboration tools, workstation compliance, and on-site network/infrastructure, mobile device, and softphone support, for the local office
- Effectively manage technology assets, ensuring compliance with asset management policies, processes, and requests.
- Update and maintain the asset management tool to accurately account for the movement of IT hardware in accordance with asset management processes.
- Manage Accenture provisioned IT assets and equipment, working to agreed processes, policies, and security standards using knowledge of internal service operations and business requirements.
- Build effective trust-based relationships and act as the AWS and Technology Services customer champion in all respects to deliver customer excellence
- Build good trust-based relationships with key customers & customer groups. Ensure that two-way feedback is maintained relating to our products, services, and current customer priorities. Work with these contacts to identify opportunities for service improvements.
- Proactively seek opportunities to meet or exceed the quality and consistency of service delivery to meet the customer needs, escalating as necessary
- Ensure effective local team collaboration across Technology Services and Geographic Services
- Ensure adherence to the Accenture performance management process.
- Associate Degree
- A Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience
- A minimum of 7 years of hospitality /customer service experience
- A minimum of 5 years of customer service experience.
- College degree in Business or Hospitality
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Passionate about hospitality /customer service
- igh level of professionalism, positive attitude, and professional appearance
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive thinker/action taker with sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Forward thinking, responsive, flexible, adaptable. Embraces & thrives in change
- Safety & Security experience
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Passionate about learning
- Good aptitude for technology and learning new technology
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.