Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: San Francisco, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Location Services Analyst executes the services in his/her areas of responsibility. The scope of the job may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location or across multiple locations. These may include workspace set-up, audio-visual support, catering services, document services, switchboard services, reception services, floor support services and other location services. He/She is expected to independently carry out routine tasks according to Workplace Solutions guidelines and/or under supervision.
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace Solutions commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s)
- May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis.
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
Read more of the job description
- HS Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Appropriate technical skills (familiarity with MS Office Suite and demonstration of ability to learn new platforms/technologies)
- 1+ years of customer service experience. Passionate about customer service
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- SharePoint skills are also desirable
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism, positive attitude and professional appearance
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-starter. Takes Initiative. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Forward thinking, responsive, flexible, adaptable. Embraces & thrives in change
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Passionate about learning
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Comfortable with technology and learning new technology
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$39,300 - $71,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.