CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
An expert when it comes to managing liquidity risk. You have experience with organizations of all sizes so spotting vulnerabilities across multiple systems is second nature for you. You're also a problem-solver and thrive when you're working with teams to develop mitigation strategies that will minimize liquidity risk across the entire enterprise into the future.
- Assess liquidity risk and work collaboratively with clients to design and implement processes to facilitate asset liability management, funding and liquidity planning, stress testing and capital management
- Support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Build tactical and scalable solutions for the client to manage liquidity risks
- Help clients and team members adapt to changing technology
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients' businesses - and ours
- Support business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
Here's what you need:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in liquidity/treasury risk management, funding and capital management (relevant industries include but not limited to banking, payment, capital market, insurance, FinTech and energy)
- Knowledge of U.S. liquidity regulations, interpretations, and application (e.g., LCR, NSFR, 5G / FR2052a FFIEC101, FFIEC031, CCAR) and experience with regulatory examinations
- Understanding of stress testing, various return measures and experiences with stress construction
- Experience in designing and implementing liquidity risk oversight framework, practices, standards or policies/procedures
- Experience in finance infrastructure transformation
- Experience in collaborating with tech vendors to design, implement and operate liquidity management solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Adaptability in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing between projects and assignments
- Experience in Management Consulting focusing on liquidity risk. Recent experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor offerings in Treasury (. e.g., Moody's, SAS, ORACLE, Empyrean)
- Advanced degree is desirable
- Strong competence in developing presentations (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
- As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000.00 and the maximum is $X130,000.. information on benefits offered is here.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle