Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
A Life Sciences R&D tech master with an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical, medical technology and/or biopharma industry. You know how business, technology and operations intersect, so you can solve problems creatively and make sure clients have the R&D technology and processes to bring products to patients faster. And your soft skills balance your tech know-how and analytical skills, which means you can always get your point across. You have sufficient understanding of clinical technologies to understand client problems and manage solutions development to handle complex platform challenges. You are excited by working at the frontier of R&D transformation, using a systems and technology lens to solve client problems.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
- Work on proprietary technology assets to deliver best-in-class R&D services to our clients
- Define use cases for applying modern technology including digital and applied intelligence
- Evaluate the technology currently supporting clients' product development, patient services and regulatory compliance strategies
- Develop and deploy technologies used to discover and develop therapies such as compounds, biologics, vaccines, medical technology, etc.
- Work as part of a collaborative team, and coach junior team members
- Organize and rationalize technology after mergers
- Design and deploy change management projects that set up clients for long-term success
- Build relationships with client stakeholders in the health, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries and help Accenture become a trusted partner
- Support business development efforts and our thought leadership using your expertise in life sciences to apply new technology such as cloud computing, application, platforms, etc.
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- At least two years at a consultancy working on IT/systems development
- At least two years in life sciences R&D technology to support discovery and research, patient services, clinical development and operations, regulatory intelligence and operations, pharmacovigilance, medical affairs, MD&D (medical device and diagnostics) and EBP (evidence based practice).
- At least two years working in relevant applications in an implementation or support capacity, including at least one of the following: Research, Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, Data Management tools, IV/WRS, Data Warehouses, Safety databases, Regulatory Information Management, Medical Information, Patient Services and Complaint systems or processes.
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- You know your way around key biopharmaceutical R&D, patient services and product lifecycle processes and technologies
- You're familiar with industry standards like CFR 21 Part 11, GxP and validated systems lifecycles
- You've helped develop software, especially in a validated environment
- You know how to troubleshoot day to day issues and to modify system configurations when needed
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $129,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle