Talent and Organization / Human Potential, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization / Human Potential.
An expert workplace educator who can also apply those skills to your own team. You know all the different ways that people learn. And you can pick and choose from the latest techniques and tools to help companies help their employees do their best. You're more than just a learning specialist though. You're also able to help clients choose the best way to approach learning on the job so they can transform their companies into digital powerhouses. And you've done this enough that you're able to share your experience and know-how with the people you lead.
- Help teams design and craft ways for employees to learn and to roll out the continuous learning people need to perform effectively as organizations pivot at speed and scale
- Work with clients and use data to identify the changing skills workers will need, skills adjacencies, and craft learning and career path plans based on objectives
- Assist management to design digital learning models that include using Artificial Intelligence for skills development and content curation
- Apply learning strategies and a digital learning background to equip talent with skills by creating on-demand, continuous and personalized digital learning experiences at scale
- Works with AI tools and analytics teams to understand current workforce skills and proficiencies to define workforce transformation needs
- Design & develop leadership change readiness plans to drive adaption and modeling for continuous learning strategies at scale
- Help design, deliver and measure learning strategies that support people working together - with machines, in a virtual work environment, or in safe workspaces of the future
- Find ways to include micro-learning and machine learning in strategies companies can use to find new employees and teach them new skills
- Use new learning techniques and tools like gamification and mobile delivery to help companies educate their people and develop new skills as part of digital transformation
- Use a blended learning methodology to roll out continuous digital learning that supports new, agile ways of working and just-in-time training
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O / Human Potential practice by helping with market research, points-of-view, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to travel as needed within North America
Please note that this role requires you be located in either: Greater New York City/Florham Park, NJ, Boston, Hartford, CT or Philadelphia, PA.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need
- A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Innovative Learning Solutions
- Learning Strategy
- Learning Assessment
- Learning Process Design
- Learning Curriculum and Content Design
- Learning Delivery Strategy
- Learning Metrics & Analytics
- Mobile Learning and Collaboration
- Skills Assessment Methodology
- Reskilling Methodology & Strategy
- Learning Organization Design and Architecture
- Design Thinking or Human-Centered Design
- A Bachelor's Degree
- You have at least 3 years of Learning & Talent Development experience
- You know all about program design, development and administration of L&D and HR processes
- You are familiar with AI-based talent management, skills and learning platforms, Future Workforce Design and Analytics tools, Learning Management Systems and/or e-learning development tools
- You know agile project management fundamentals or are familiar with product management
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle