NOTE: This job will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Marketing Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations and Interactive. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
As the Junior Project Manager / Production Support Analyst, you will be responsible for managing ongoing maintenance activities for the client s websites. This includes the development and implementation of production processes and procedures and the coordination of multiple key stakeholders including Creative, Business Owners, Legal, Translation and Technology teams.
- Knowledge of all client product websites structure and pages, ensuring that all pages are up to date based on current marketing programs and needs of the client Business
- Provides production management and ensures all website user experience needs are met primarily with ongoing maintenance
- Develops and maintains the maintenance plans timelines, project plans timelines, support plan summaries and production requirements documents
- Works with publishing teams to coordinate publishing releases for maintenance
- Interfaces with cross functional team members, including creative production team, financial and competitive analysis teams, electronic customer care, web development and systems managers, business partners, third party vendors, and eBusiness Project Managers as needed
- Works closely with members of the client Technology team to resolve issues related to maintenance and release of new products and functions
- Knowledge of Internet and legal compliance regulations and ability to communicate and resolve when appropriate potential issues to avoid legal and customer impacts
- Understands web site best practices and develops and maintains process and procedures as necessary to support all aspects of UI development and maintenance and leverages knowledge to gain efficiencies across platforms and businesses
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication or 4 years experience in Business, Marketing, Communications or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing communications production, particularly website planning, management and production
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project delivery environment
- Basic graphics design experience using Adobe software
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of credit card operations and logistics
- Excellent communication presentation skills both oral and written Identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Internet development strongly needed
- High energy level, self motivation and demonstrated initiative
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.