Intelligent Software Engineering Services (IES). We specialize in solving the really tough software engineering problems. A great day for us Using our skills with data, AI, and cloud, and our general tech smarts to crack business challenges that looked too tough to consider, or where others have tried and failed. Big problems are everywhere, so we are too: we're more than 30,000 problem solvers around the world, growing with each other and working with the biggest players in tech. Every one of us is a potential game changer, dedicated to applying The New to now. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Intelligent Software Engineering Services.
Ready to apply your Java knowledge and coding chops to help make the Cloud work better for businesses. You're equal parts big-picture strategic thinker and eagle-eyed analyst, which makes you a major asset when it comes to finding solutions to tough client problems. You welcome a challenge and thrive in problem-solving, team-oriented environments. And you're a clear and effective communicator both in-person and on the page.
- Help drive development of and write code for: custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often using middleware tools), and complex data migrations.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and position them for success by identifying and resolving challenges, delivering timely project updates, and ensuring steady support through application go-live, handoff, and knowledge transfer.
- Analyze client business requirements and help develop work streams to design and deploy solutions that follow best practices and meet delivery quality standards.
- Provide leadership to more junior members of the team and perform peer code reviews.
- Collaborate with test teams during product test and UAT phases to ensure bugs and other code issues are resolved.
- Assist project leadership in creating estimations of work for client projects, estimating required staffing resources, and determining the project software development schedule.
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time professional Java enterprise application development experience
- A minimum of 1 year of Spring/Hibernate experience, including Springboot
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent amount of work experience (12 years), or Associate's Degree with six years of work experience.
Bonus Points If:
- Led Java development team
- You're fluent in HTML5, SASS, LESS, and CSS3.
- You have experience working on a MVVM framework like Angular, ReactJS, etc.
- You have experience with Spring frameworks (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data) and JDK 7+.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.