Responsible for the day to day Technology Support functions which provide first, second and third line IT support for the workstation environment.
Reporting to the Local Office Lead, the IT Customer Service Analyst and Senior Analysts are responsible for the following:
- Self-starter who is passionate about providing an excellent customer experience.
- Provision of technology service and support, including hardware break/fix and software support, audio/visual/collaboration tools, workstation compliance, and on-site network/infrastructure, mobile device and soft phone support, for the local office, including Geographic Services offices and acquisition and project sites in proximity.
- Driving of local product and service adoption and education initiatives
- White Glove Support of VIPs and Special Events in the office, as well as periodic provision of support services in remote locations (other offices, off-site meetings, etc.)
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Influence the customer experience for technology interactions in the local office to ensure that technology supports business objectives. Take ownership for individual customer interactions.
- Management of effective operational IT incident, problem and service requests, successfully driving resolution and root cause analysis within SLA's, liaising with wider teams both local and global where necessary.
- Provision of IT support for events such as new joiner inductions, VIP meetings and videoconference events when required.
- Provision of IT support where needed for custom requests as directed.
- Ensure knowledge of product and services delivered from area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate an understanding of core CIO IT Products and Services. Understand and communicate product and service use cases (who should use the product and why).
- Proactively suggest ways to ensure services remain cost efficient.
- Gather feedback on products and services and escalate to leadership.
- Effectively manage technology assets, ensuring compliance with asset management policies, processes and requests.
- Update and maintain the asset management tool to accurately account for movement of IT hardware in accordance with asset management processes.
- Manage Accenture provisioned IT assets and equipment, working to agreed processes, polices and security standards using knowledge of internal service operations and business requirements.
- Build effective trust-based relationships and act as the Technology Services customer champion in all respects to deliver customer excellence
- Build good trust-based relationships with key customers & customer groups. Ensure that two-way feedback is maintained relating to our products, services, and current customer priorities. Work with these contacts to identify opportunities for service improvements.
- Proactively seek opportunities to meet or exceed the quality and consistency of service delivery to meet the customer needs, escalating as necessary
- Ensure effective local team collaboration across Technology Services and Geographic Services
- Ensure adherence to Accenture performance management process.
- Minimum 1+ Year of IT Support including Service Desk, End User Service and Desktop Support related activities
- Proven general technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience including O365, Teams, Sharepoint, Outlook
- 85% Windows based machines including Dell, HP and Lenovo
- Surface hubs, Cyviz, Microsoft Teams Rooms
- ServiceNow ticket tracking
- Microsoft operating system experience
- Customer service experience
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.