Level I Service Desk Analyst
Responsible for supporting the ICI Service Desk organization to ensure Accenture Technology Infrastructure Services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations. Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, requests. Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Provides first level support for resolution of customer's incidents. Combines demonstrated technical qualities with exceptional customer service in daily responsibilities. Job is performed with general supervision. Position spans multiple clients.
- Attains a minimum of 85.5% of working hours each day in an available state while logged into the telephone ACD queue; must log in promptly at designated work hours.
- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation.
- Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve using provided knowledge articles when appropriate otherwise contacts Level I Service Desk Consultant to assist.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement by documenting all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to responsible party for resolution in order to minimize the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Performs follow up on all incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the problem tracking software and database.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment. Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements.
- Develops and maintains technical skills and understanding of supported clients with the IO Service Desk to achieve problem resolution goals.
- Participates in operational readiness testing for new business transition activities as required.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills and performance and is receptive to constructive criticism
- Works independently with general supervision and maintains a high-degree of professional conduct at all times
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 1+ years' experience with Personal Computer experience including customer support or Help Desk
- Minimum 1+ years' experience of customer service or public relations experience
- Experience with an incident tracking system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical expertise in:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Network Connectivity
- Print Services
- E-Mail and Internet mail
- Familiar with Lotus Notes
- Ability and desire to build additional technical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with others
- Ability to follow instructions to produce desired results
- Aptitude to multi-task workloads
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress
- Ability to work with broad range of experience levels
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Willingness to work overtime and varying hours as required
- Willingness to travel as required
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $35,800 -$47,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.