As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Responsible for ensuring that customers receive the highest standards of service by working closely with relevant teams. Act as the voice of the customer by surfacing customer issues and to drive prioritization of customer's needs. Ensures that the support team is adhering to the product guidelines and spearhead any product development. Resolving Tier-1 questions/consults/tickets.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Handles the highest level of escalation at the vendor level. Accountable for invalid escalations to Tier 2
- Acts as the primary liaison for escalations for the onshore/client team
- Troubleshoot issues and drives issue escalation with relevant teams to ensure that issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Provides advice and guidance to agents to bridge knowledge and process gaps
- Ensures agents use all troubleshooting tools available effectively to reduce consults/escalations
- Identifies opportunities to improve support processes and tools using data, so that they can meet users' needs more effectively
- Engages with management as the customer advocate
- Maintains high-technical knowledge of the product
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering/IT or related field from a reputable and/or top tier university or network administration certification
- At least 5 years customer care experience, of which 3 years should be technical support in an internet-related or network administration field
- Experience in taking escala tions , responding to service outages, or responding to inquiries beyond the knowledge of the technical support representative
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, SLA-driven environment
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.