Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: New York, NY
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
The Talent Acquisition Director/Recruiting Lead will be responsible for all hiring at Droga5 New York, implementing innovative strategies that result in hiring high performing talent. The right candidate will have deep experience recruiting for various functions, levels and employment types, will leverage data to inform decisions, has an eye towards continuous improvement and has the ability to guide and influence stakeholders.
- Advise the business on market trends, recruitment strategies, and sourcing approaches to attract and hire talent
- Develop trusted relationships with internal clients, provides timely recruitment guidance and manages a variety of viewpoints to consensus (insights/analytics, job requirements, sourcing strategies, candidate pipelines, status reporting and onboarding)
- Collaborate with colleagues/business to understand short and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts as well as growth strategies
- Ensure the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and creating a unique candidate experience
- Escalate and resolve issues where appropriate in all phases of the recruiting process
- Establish and maintain relationships with agencies, vendors and organizations; negotiate contracts and terms
- Create and leverage innovative sourcing strategies contributing to Accenture and Droga5's Inclusion & Diversity priorities
- Source, identify and hire high quality, senior-level talent
- Leverage recruitment systems appropriately with a focus on process and data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Lead a 5-10 member team to execute full life cycle recruiting activities - from sourcing, pre-qualification, interviewing, offer and onboarding
- Responsible for career development of team members (training/coaching, supervision, evaluation, promotion recommendations)
- Participates/Leads special projects as needed with a focus on innovation and transformation, partner with the broader HR Team on related initiatives
- Minimum of 10 years of recruitment experience or relevant business experience
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Prior recruitment experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different levels of an organization to achieve results
- Experience creating and implementing projects and process changes from inception to completion
- Extensive knowledge of hiring laws, policies and procedures
- Ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong flexibility and agility to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to network and build strong collaborative relationships
- Demonstrates a positive and productive attitude
- Results and outcome-oriented focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Solid organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.