Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting,
Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Voluntary Benefits Claims Examiner Analyst will support a large Group Insurance Business contract is responsible for the calculation of Voluntary Benefits according to Plan Provisions. This position requires the knowledge and understanding of Voluntary Benefits policies and procedures to appropriately calculate the benefits due. You will be expected to follow through timely on plans, utilize judgment, and assess risk when rendering claim decisions. Able to communicate with various constituents with limited guidance and learn and transact using the client s systems. Expected to communicate clearly concisely to influence return to work, discuss terms of the certificate, and the basis of payment nonpayment.
- Document all claim information including phone calls and correspondence
- Utilize effective communication to obtain information both verbally and in writing and provide information to the claimant and employer
- Ability to apply plan provisions understand the needs of the clients
- Expected to adhere to client Service Level Agreements and department s product s key performance requirements and any reporting
- Able to utilize strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities while working under tight time constraints, possess the ability to work through ambiguity, and work effectively with various vendors with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to support special internal functional projects and ad hoc requests as required.
- Able to work cohesively with Subject Matter experts to support the day to day tasks, able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex issues problems.
- Able to communicate risks issues to supervisor and help with the resolution, as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service either over the phone or through email
- Able to provide leadership updates progress reports on training curriculum
- Utilize tools independently and accurately to identify work to be completed
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Insurance Claims Processing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a contact center/call center
- Group Life/Disability Claims experience
- Bachelor s Degree
- NY Adjustor License
- Proficiency in Windows environment, including Word and Excel
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications required
- Detailed oriented with strong time management skills
- Work hour flexibility 7 am to 7 pm CST
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.