This role presents an opportunity to be part of a support team for one of Accenture s newest Innovation Hubs. The Houston location is seeking a technology professional with expertise in audio and video technology to work in a highly visible, dynamic environment. An ideal candidate would possess strong, professional customer service and communication skills with an aptitude to remain calm and courteous under pressure. The candidate must be resourceful and be able to anticipate needs and solutions. The person should be passionate about customer service and technology. Represent the local technology team as a single point of contact for events, while owning the support processes and procedures to effectively collaborate, inform, solve, and communicate with all resources involved and impacted.
- Explore new technologies and make suggestions for implementation and improvements
- Participate in a highly collaborative environment to plan and implement backup solutions for technologies, share knowledge and demonstrate various technologies
- Application and adherence to current CIO LTS processes and procedures Liaise with vendors to engage supplemental or back up equipment services as needed
- Balance empathy and analytical skill while working toward issue resolution under pressure
- Overall professionalism is critical in appearance, demeanor and response
- Experience and ability to troubleshoot existing and new technologies in local office including but not limited to Cyviz, Video Conferencing equipment, Surface Hubs, Projectors, Video Cameras, Mobile devices, Workstation PC and Mac, Networking & VLANs
- Emerging and experimental technologies
- The role will require travel within assigned city to external venues as well as other Special Events domestic and international
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 2 year of experience with Workstation hardware and software support
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with IT Service & AV with end-to-end planning
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Special Events, Trade Shows & Industry Workshops
- Travel based on Business need
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Managed Services
- SLA Definition and Tracking
- Customer and Client Satisfaction Management
- Digital campaigns
- Trade shows, regional summit, regional seminar, industry workshops.
- AV Technology support (i.e. Surface Hub, Cyviz, Audio/Visual, etc..)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to know about, work in, and provide IT support
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels of client personnel
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in challenging situations
- Ability to honor commitments and deadlines on assigned tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to foster a teamwork and collaboration environment
- Excellent problem solving skills (Issue Identification Analysis and Solving)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.