Industry X, the Speed 2 value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver outcomes for our clients. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed - we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're accelerating time-to-revenue; enabling new business and experiences to drive growth; creating agility, efficiency and improving ROI in helping our clients build world class scalable products and platforms. Join us as we reinvent industries such as High-Tech, Software & Platforms, Aerospace & Defense, Communications & Media, Medical Tech Equipment, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
A Product Manager that can help our Intelligent Products & Platforms clients gain significant market and productivity improvement as digital technology moves into the core of product innovation and engineering. As a Strategy & Consulting Advisor, you are an integral part in aiding our clients transform their product and services while fueling your ambitions in the Industry X space and beyond. You're also comfortable working closely with Accenture and client teams supporting the sales process from origination to closing.
• Lead a group of product managers in creating the roadmap for a portfolio of client products combining deep technical expertise, business and market understanding, strategic thinking and organizational leadership.
• Work closely with Engineering to be the voice of the customer and turn breakthrough technologies into products that solve user needs.
• Analyze data from multiple sources and help the team make the right trade-offs between capability, cost, engineering complexity and other factors.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Expected to act independently to identify opportunities, establish engagement approaches, pricing, and staffing needs for client engagements. Work with senior account leadership to ensure these are within the overall strategy and guidelines of the account.
• Identifies and mentor's new talent within Accenture, the Industry X practice and across the client engagement teams.
Our Commitment to You:
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- A Bachelor's Degree (Computer Engineering or Technology)
- At least 7 years of relevant Discrete Manufacturing industry experience (Auto, Aerospace, Med Tech, etc)
- Strong technical skills and the ability to simplify complex issues
- Defining product roadmap and requirements - Platform design/architecture, engineering practices, and engineering operating model and organization optimization within management consulting
- Maturing Platform Led business models by bringing siloed efforts to a common platform to enable new product experiences
- Good understanding of PLM software technologies.
- Some Software coding background - Python /Java/ C++/C.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative) and to drive appropriate performance tracking.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus