Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed - we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next.Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
A wizard in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), ready and able to share your know-how with the team. What gets you up in the morning is the satisfaction of working with clients to solve complex problems and help their companies do more. Analytical skills? You've got plenty-along with the gift of communicating with crystal clarity to customers, developers, testers, and team members alike. As a consultant, you're able to build relationships with mentors and leaders while also building your brand. And you're comfortable working on a global scale as you learn more about Accenture's business, including the sales process.
T he work
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our Connected Operations/Asset Management projects
- Support the delivery of client work through chargeable roles
- Articulate and present IIoT concepts to senior management
- Collaborate to develop the business case for Industrial Internet/Connected Operations opportunities
- Grow our IIoT footprint in key accounts
- Use your sales skills to assist client teams in developing sales strategies for clients
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need
- At least 2 years of experience in an industrial segment such as engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, transportation, or logistics
- At least 2 years of experience covering one or more of the following: IoT, Industrial Internet, M2M, MES, supply chain, digital analytics, or RFID
- At least 1 year of IIoT experience including rapid design, prototyping, and deployment of embedded systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- You have understanding of Industry 4.0
- You have experience developing compelling proposals, value propositions, and business cases
- You're well-versed in industrial IoT sensors, edge devices, data aggregators, and/or historian systems
- You're proficient in OSIsoft, Azure IoT Suite, GE Predix, PTC ThingWorx, Siemens MindSphere, SAP Leonardo, and/or AWS IoT
- A Bachelor's degree in a science, technology, engineering, or math field
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.