Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization .
An expert in transforming HR organizations to be more strategic, business-leading, and innovative. You understand how an HR function can drive business value for the enterprise through workforce and talent strategies. You advise the CHRO and other C-suite executives to transform HR ways of working, culture, and employee experience to become an employer of choice. You can pick and choose from the latest techniques and tools to help companies support their people to be their best. You're also able to use evidence-based experimentation to create innovative HR operating models and transformation strategies.
- Lead engagement teams in using analytics to shape HR Transformation strategies and design new and innovative HR operating models and defined ways of working
- Work with CHRO and other c-suite clients to co-create roadmaps and interventions for leaders to build the future HR function
- Work with c-suite clients to take a scientific and evidenced based approach to develop and test hypotheses to shape HR initiatives in support of transformational programs
- Work with c-suite clients to identify required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulate the importance effective leadership that is responsive to HR organizational needs
- Assess and identify digital technologies that can build new HR capabilities to establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Support HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Spot the HR capabilities and identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
- Maintain HR's role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and 'moments that matter'
- Build credible relationships with senior stakeholders and influencing leaders to engage in cultural development as a critical component to accomplishing HR and business outcomes
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Lead and drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:- HR Assessment
- HR Operational Model Design
- HR Organizational Design
- HR / People Analytics
- HR Strategy & Program Design
- HR Service Delivery Design
- Workforce Experience / Employee Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with designing and leading HR Transformation programs, which may include HR operating model, service delivery, or new HR programs and solutions
- Experience using Design Thinking to facilitate experience led approaches to shape HR Transformation journeys
Bonus points if:
- MBA or similar graduate-level degree
- Background in individual and/or organizational psychology, HR, behavioral science or clinical psychology
- Strong organization and workforce analytics skills (e.g., individual and organizational assessments)
- Experience with using a scientific approach (i.e., hypothesis, test, measure, iterate) to test behavior change initiatives
- Proficiency with data visualization applications (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $235,299 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle