Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Demonstrate in-depth, hands-on knowledge and experience with Guidewire Digital and Claim Center 7 or above including configurations and integrations, DevOps Tools
- Collaborate with development team on the analysis of business needs to deliver technical requirements and other project artifacts to the project team as well as assist with hands on development activities
- Play a key role in utilizing system and integration technical functionality and leveraging technology to address business strategies and resolve operational needs
- Must have experience in all functions as a traditional software development life cycle and a strong understanding of Insurance industry, Guidewire ClaimCenter and of open systems architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems
- Responsible for translating business and functional requirements definition for Claims Management as well as downstream systems and reporting into technical & non-functional specs
- This assignment in particular will include Guidewire Digital specific design work, troubleshooting, and optimization including the integration side
- This role will also provide the necessary software leadership to the development team and help ensure that the architectural vision is correctly realized during the development and support the team through the release of code to production
- Well versed with Guidewire recommended guidelines and the best practices
- Knowledgeable on P&C Personal lines Claims business functions
- Familiar with Guidewire upgrade process - technical or functional. Ability to conduct impact analysis and testing
- Provides technical consulting to business analysts, and technical associates, while working in close coordination with the architecture team
- Possesses skills and knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) methodologies and processes such as object-oriented programming, distributed, and cross-platform program communication. Strong understanding of open systems architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems is must
- Understands business and customer requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 2+ years strong experienced person in React, Angular JS and HTML5
- 2+ years experience with Guidewire Digital Portal - Producer Engage, Vendor Engage, Customer Engage
- 4+ years experience with Java
- Basic working knowledge of database SQL queries
- Experience in GW Edge APIs is an added advantage
- Understanding of XML, XSD - Should have knowledge of messaging, plugins
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,WI - Milwaukee