We are :
Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to l earn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
Accenture Interactive Designs, Builds, Runs and Communicates the Best Experiences on the Planet on behalf of our clients. The Group Account Director in Accenture Interactive's Communicate Experience offering is accountable for leading engagement across Accenture and externally with clients to connect client needs to Communicate Experience services, which include Marketing Strategy, Creative and Marketing Operating Model Transformation and Readiness. The Group Account Director is a leader who collaborates with Accenture Client Account Leads/Teams to identify client growth opportunities and mobilize cross-functional teams to drive account sales conversion and deliver client solutions.
This position maintains client retention and organic growth, sources new business opportunities and upholds standards of excellence for all marketing communication products and services. The Group Account Director nurtures strong client partnerships built on strategic insights, quality, customer service and trust - with the ultimate goal of becoming a trusted advisor to the client. This position interfaces with clients, senior management, and leads the cross functional internal teams and partner agencies to ensure that products and services meet or exceed client expectations. The Group Account Director oversees internal and external resources, providing clients with seamless service and high-performance products.
The Group Account Director will be responsible for managing a team of account representatives and will support the on-the-job career development of her/his people as well as leading cross-functional teams on specific projects
YOUR ROLE: Group Account Director
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Expands existing programs and/or generates new programs by leveraging client relationships, client feedback, program measurement, new products/services or unmet needs
- Initiates and manages processes related to pricing, invoicing and budgets. Leads the development of new or renewal contracts
- Directs the development of the creative brief by strategically aligning with client on program objectives. Manages internal and external processes, assesses resources and ensures strategic and creative output is to the highest quality
- Interfaces with clients, senior management, cross functional internal teams to ensure projects are on target with objectives, budget and schedule. Intercedes between client and team for issues related to changes in project scope, budget or strategic creative direction
- Works with Client Account Leads where appropriate to ensure project aligns to greater account objectives and supports targets set for the year
- Able to lead key business development initiatives for the account, but also across the broader account portfolio for Accenture Interactive
- Consistent student of the industry, the marketplace, culture and consumer trends to identify opportunities and help keep clients and colleagues at the forefront of industry developments
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 12 years' experience in account management, account planning, advertising, communications or marketing
- Minimum 10 years of digital marketing agency or client-side experience managing complex relationships and delivering multi-channel experiences
- Minimum 3 years working in a matrix team environment delivering campaigns that could include CRM, communications, content marketing, cross-channel marketing programs including web development, mobile products, social,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Solid understanding of creative and production processes across channels
- CRM expertise and proficient understanding of how to integrate CRM into emerging channels
- Strong ability to understand insights and turn them into strategic plans
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to inspire and lead teams by setting forth a vision for the account
- Ability to mentor and development talent
- Ability to negotiate SOWs on behalf of the Agency and manage scope with Client
- Must possess ability to translate vision into tactical steps within a project
- Experience or category knowledge for assigned client preferred
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $ 115,000 -$188,599 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh