We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Accenture's Security Strategy and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions for managing the risk of enterprise systems, applications and data through policies and controls, risk assessments, and issues and exception management. These professionals advise clients on building robust risk management and security programs, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing security controls, and educating stakeholders.
Proven success in leading a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients
The Work (Role Responsibility)
Accenture is seeking an experienced Integrated Risk Management Architect SR Manager to join Accenture Security.
Accenture's Security professionals develop and deliver solutions for managing the risk of enterprise systems, applications and data by enabling risk, compliance, policy, audit, vendor risk, SecOps and many other IRM solutions. These professionals advise clients on building robust risk management and security programs, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing security controls, and educating stakeholders.
- Drive high-profile and high-impact projects solving complex IRM challenges.
- Architect and implement innovative data driven IRM solutions that leverage automation and integration to make clients more effective and efficient at reducing risk.
- Transform IT risk management, governance, and compliance programs based on clients' business structures, strategies, and priorities.
- Collaborate and lead meetings with executive stakeholders, including C-suite, IT operations, system architects, security professionals, and business leads.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Communicate IRM technology capabilities into business terms for executive stakeholders.
- Assist the IRM leadership with researching and working without innovation lab team to design new and improved IRM solutions.
- Assist IRM team with data architecture models and capabilities to support data driven solutions for clients.
- Work side by side with vendor strategists, product development and architect teams to understand and integrate Accenture intellectual property where appropriate
- Work with IRM process experts to design and implement advanced IRM solutions.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum of 4 years hands on experience implementing GRC platforms such as ServiceNow
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Operational Consultant with strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills; Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:- IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
- ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
- GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk)
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work experience including Consulting Experience
- ServiceNow certification
- Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
- Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
- Management consulting experience.
- Agile software delivery methodology experience
- Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
- ServiceNow skills such as Data Feeds
- On-Demand Applications
- Advanced Workflow
- Data-Driven Events
- Record Permissions
- ServiceNow Control Panel
- Workspaces, Dashboards, iViews, Reports
- Application Builder
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee