Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in this role drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an Appreciating Business Asset.
As part of our Accenture Google Business Group in Cloud First, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Entrepreneurial and motivated individual interested in building a book of business around a set of Partner-Accenture offerings, capabilities, solutions in the market place.
• Responsible for establishing the Data in the Cloud practice focused on the Google GCP Data stack.
• Own and maintain partner and alliance relationships.
• Develop operating model for staffing, delivery and growth
• Drive capability growth subject to business goals such as talent plans, chargeability and recoverability
• Support sales and Go to Market functions by evangelizing the platform and providing thought leadership
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 5 years planning, estimating and sizing cloud based data opportunities in a global delivery model
- Minimum of 6 years of technical sales, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
- Minimum of 6 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience.
- Technical understanding of Data in the cloud.
- Ability to define and demonstrate expertise in both the business outcomes and technology aspects of the play.
- Experience in working with various go to market & Sales channels support sales and drive business.
- Experience with define and demonstrate expertise in both the business outcomes and technology aspects of cloud data.
- Ability to work with partners and drive joint business for Accenture and Google.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certification (or comparable experience.
- Data migration and data processing experience on the Google Cloud stack, specifically:
o Cloud DataFlow
o Cloud DataProc
o Cloud DataPrep
o Cloud PubSub
o Cloud Composer
o Cloud BigTable
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends.
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data cataloging, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity, Collibra, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado. As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?