Who We Are:
Aleading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to ourclients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you!
Our Cloud First group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystemskills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerateour customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talentdevelopment expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence,sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
We are excited about the opportunities in the Cloud - and hope you are too!
Learn more about why Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group was named the 2019 Apigee Global SI Partner of the Year
What's In It For You:
You will always be learning in this role through:
On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client's largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest Google technologies and industry's best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open source community projects.
Being part of Accenture Google Business Group's close-knit, vibrant community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging Google technologies sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. Opportunity to learn and work with Accenture's certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Work with data team to efficiently use Google Cloud platform to analyze data, build data models, and generate reports/visualizations
- Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
- Implement methods for devops automation of all parts of the build data pipelines to deploy from development to production
- Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
- Design pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Create and maintain machine learning and statistical models
- Apply knowledge in machine learning frameworks such as -TensorFlow
- Extract, Load, Transform, clean, and validate data
- Query datasets, visualize query results and create reports
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Who Do We Need:
- Active Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification or Active Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Hive, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam/ composer, Big Table, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud storage Cloud Functions & Github.
- Minimum of 1 year of designing and building production data pipelines from data ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Cloud Native GCP, Java, Python, Scala, SQL etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Data migration experience from legacy systems including Hadoop, Exadata, Oracle Teradata or Netezza
- Experience with Data lake, data warehouse ETL build and design
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on GCP experience with a minimum of an end to end solution designed and implemented at production scale
You will always be learning in this role through:
- On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client's largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest Google technologies and industry's best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open source community projects.
- Being part of Accenture Google Business Group's close-knit, vibrant community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging Google technologies sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. Opportunity to learn and work with Accenture's certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee