Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
- Forecasting of US GAAP Revenues and Expenses (i.e. Income Before Tax) at the local tax reporting group level.
- Provide accounting expertise for the Country by Country reporting process.
- Compute legal entity overhead rates. Review complex engagements to ensure contract structures comply with Accenture policy.
- Assist with forecasting of equity deferred tax asset and excess tax benefit.
- Prepare forecasts of US GAAP Revenues and Expenses (i.e. Income Before Tax) at the local tax reporting group level.
- Supervise and review the Analyst preparation of a comprehensive legal entity Income before Tax Forecast
- Analyze variance and trend analysis to explain changes in forecast between cycles and fiscal years
- Collaborate with other Finance teams to validate reasonableness and explain variances
- Compute quarterly Legal Entity Overhead Rate
- Work on the quarterly calculation of Accenture legal entity overhead rates process based on US GAAPPerform variance analysis to prior quarters
- Identify adjustment areas and communicate with other Finance teams to resolve issues
- Review complex engagements (multiple billing and work locations) to ensure the contract structure complies with Accenture policy and verify intercompany revenue and expenses are properly recognized in the correct legal entity.
- Review and approve the set-up of local billing structures on engagements
- Liaison with various finance groups (CFM, CDTS, Country Controllership, Global Tax, etc.) to ensure local billing structures follow existing policies and procedures
- Prepare and review engagement reports by legal entity
- Prepare and present training on complex engagements on as needed basis
- Assist with the preparation of Equity Forecast models, which includes the calculations of the estimated excess tax benefit, temporary differences, deferred tax assets, forecasted deductions, and forecasted GAAP expense with respect to Accenture equity grants and deliveries.
- Support the annual Country by Country Reporting (CbCR) process on as needed basis
- Geographic Forecasting Manager
- Supervises: Geographic Forecasting Analyst
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of Accounting and/or Finance experience
- Tax skills/experience a plus
- Supervisory experience
- Forecasting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)SAP experience
- knowledge of business and finance fundamentals
- Strong US GAAP understanding
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal English language skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and different business cultures
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle