Talent and Organization / Human Potential: we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond.
An expert coach, helping leaders to effectively guide their organizations and people to develop their capabilities for the future. You know what motivates people and how they like to learn. You know all the different ways that people learn. And you can pick and choose from the latest techniques and tools to help companies help their employees do their best. You help clients choose the best way to approach learning on the job so they can transform their companies into digital powerhouses. And you've done this enough that you're able to share your experience and know-how with the people you lead.
- Engage with client leadership to gain alignment on skilling approach, narrative and measurement as part of holistic commitment to organization's strategic direction.
- Works with AI tools and analytics teams to understand current workforce skills and proficiencies to define workforce transformation needs
- Work with clients and use data to identify the changing skills workers will need, skills adjacencies, and craft learning and career path plans based on objectives
- Design & develop leadership change readiness plans to drive adaption and modeling for continuous learning strategies at scale
- Help teams design and craft ways for employees to learn and to roll out the continuous learning people need to perform effectively as organizations pivot at speed and scale
- Help design, deliver and measure learning strategies that support people working together - with machines, in a virtual work environment, or in safe workspaces of the future
- Apply learning strategies and a digital learning background to equip talent with skills by creating on-demand, continuous and personalized digital learning experiences at scale
- Use a blended learning methodology to roll out continuous digital learning that supports new, agile ways of working and just-in-time training
- Assist management to design digital learning models that include using Artificial Intelligence for skills development and content curation
- Find ways to include micro-learning and machine learning in strategies companies can use to find new employees and teach them new skills
- Use new learning techniques and tools like gamification and mobile delivery to help companies educate their people and develop new skills as part of digital transformation
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O / Human Potential practice by helping with market research, points-of-view, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need
-A minimum of 8 years of combined experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Innovative Learning Solutions
- Learning Strategy
- Learning Delivery Strategy
- Learning Metrics & Analytics
- Skills Assessment Methodology
- Reskilling Methodology & Strategy
- Design Thinking or Human-Centered Design
- Job and Role Design
- Skills & Competency Architecture
- Talent Strategy
- Workforce Analytics
- Culture Strategy / Transformation
- Leadership Strategy / Development
- Behavioral Science
- Employee Value Proposition Design & Development
- Workforce Experience Analytics
-A Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points if
- You have at least 4 years of Learning, Workforce Transformation and/or Talent Development experience
- You know all about program design, development and administration of L&D and HR processes
- You are familiar with AI-based talent management, skills and learning platforms, Future Workforce Design and Analytics tools, and/or Learning Management Systems
- You know agile project management fundamentals or are familiar with product management
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MO - St. Louis,NY - New York,TX - Austin,TX - Irving