Talent and Organization, and we help clientsco-createthe workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization .
A transformer. You have the skills and knowledge to help today's companiesturn themselves intotomorrow's top performers. And you've got the ability to share that know-how with clients in ways that build confidence and make complex change as easy and as straightforward as possible.You are a role model. You know that the best way to lead is from the front, so team members look to you for advice and help.
- Design and roll out data-drivenworkforce strategiesthat help companies use everything fromroboticsand AI to a mix of full-time and temporary workers to maximize their capabilities
- Assist clients in understanding howrapidchanges indigital technologiesaffecttheirworkforce and human/machine collaboration
- Work with clients to spot thechanging skillstheir workers will need
- Help clientsbuildagile organizationsthat will succeed incontinuous digital transformation
- Conductworkforce planningusinganalysisthattakes into accountdisruptivetechnology and adaptive sourcing strategies
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to travel as needed within North America
Here's what you need
A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in at least 3 or more of the following areas:
- Talent Strategy
- Talent Identification & Definition
- Talent Management
- Digital Joband RoleDesign
- Skills & Competency Architecture
- Workforce Analytics
- Strategic Workforce Planningand Forecasting
- Adaptive Workforce Strategy & Design
- ABachelor's Degree
- You know how to design, develop,and administerHR processes
- You're familiar withdigital toolsincludingAI-Based talent management, Skills Platforms, HR Automation, and Future Workforce Design and Analyticstools
- You have experience working for a top-tier Consulting firm
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York