Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation-led company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate, and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
A Technology Advisory Consulting maestro with tons of experience in technology, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven technology strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, a love of continual learning and are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems.
You do this by define and implement solutions that enable emerging technology solutions across Cloud, Data and Analytics, Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, APIs etc. ensure speed to market and agility for our clients. You know how to apply technologies to financial services industry use cases to deliver client outcomes.
- You will lead the transformation of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future digital technologies.
- Guide your clients through the consideration of complex technology transformations to help clients build, transform, and operationalize Digital IT capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Define and implement: Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and/or Cloud platform capabilities.
- Develop business opportunities that bring innovative technology solutions to a client's ways of working.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 1+ years scoping and delivering transformation and innovation technology advisory solutions and services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries
- Minimum of 1+ years of strategy and/or advisory consulting experience at a major consulting firm
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in at least 1-2 of the example offerings (Cloud Advisory, Data Advisory, Intelligent Automation and Solutions, Enterprise Agility, Digital Decoupling)
- You're experienced in identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as workflow diagrams, and use cases
- You have top-notch people skills, enabling you to anticipate and respond to client needs and shape your behavior accordingly
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- Experience leading large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly, and helping others navigate change.
- Passion for and commercial experience in emerging technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, Analytics, etc.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.*Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,TX - Houston,TX - Irving