Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond.
An experienced force for change. You know that companies must change or be left behind, and you know how to help companies do that. You've got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies remake themselves from top-to-bottom to be more nimble, more capable and more productive. And you're someone that people look to for advice and guidance. You've done this plenty of times and it shows in how you help people on your team do their best, so their clients get the best advice.
- Help clients through the transformation process that will make their companies more capable
- Develop human-centered strategies for change that are agile, and ready for the digital world
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change strategies
- Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
- Use leading practice change tools and methodologies including:
- Predictive analytics
- Engagement, collaboration, and facilitation tools like Mentimeter/ThinkTank
- Experience design using personas and informed by organizational analytic
- Help clients transform their companies into resilient organizations comfortable with redirection and ambiguity
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- At least 5 years working as a consulting practitioner
- At least 3 years of Change Management experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years' experience working as a consultant on change management
- At least 5 years' experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Change Analytics
- Change Tracking
- Change Management
- Design Thinking
- Change Capability
- Agile Change
- You know everything there is to know about how to design, develop and roll out HR processes
- You're familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia