CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. So whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our client's toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A Manager in our CFO & Enterprise Value -Financial Crimes practice. You're an experienced leader and strategic thinker. You understand the complex problems that banks and FinTech organizations face regarding AML/KYC and are excited about finding innovative ways to effectively and efficiently meet regulatory obligations. In addition, you are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
- Lead project teams in understanding client needs, translate business needs into requirements, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact change initiatives, delivering valuable insights and designing and implementing business and technology change
- Build tactical and scalable solutions for the client to manage BSA/AML compliance tasks and risks
- Provide subject matter advisory to the development and implementation of polices and standards in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning and delivery of offering across market units
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology, and innovations across BSA/AML functions, and the broader financial services marketplace
Here's what you need:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of direct experience in BSA/AML Compliance and operations (transaction monitoring, sanctions screening and/or KYC/CDD/EDD) within banking, payment, FinTech, and Money Services Business (MSB)
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Strong knowledge in BSA/AML regulations, risks and typologies
- Experience in BSA/AML program assessment and risk assessment
- Experience in developing risk and compliance governance framework, policy and standards
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle