Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting maestro with tons of experience in finance strategy, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of clients' digital financial strategies, and grasp clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead teams to provide world-class strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization's future vision.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools
- Pinpoint the best digital finance solutions to meet the unique market and organizational needs of clients
- Unleash business value by reinventing clients' Finance function with automation, predictive modeling for financial planning, data-science base budgets and forecasts, data and analytics
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical road maps that help clients carry out strategy, manage change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in digital finance strategy, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and trends in order to reinforce Accenture's reputation as a thought leader.
- Manage junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices, with specific experience in one or more areas: Finance Strategy, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Operations, Other finance specialty areas i.e. tax, treasury, investor relations, risk management
- Minimum 5 years of finance strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project management technology that to drive C-suite conversations and project delivery
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with 2-3 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You understand ERP technology (SAP / Oracle)
- You have knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- You're well-versed in using planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- You're familiar with analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $217,500 - $235,299 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle