Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
The Operations Senior Analyst role reports directly to the North America Agile Services Lead. This role utilizes deep industry or domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. Develop strategic business insights, drive decision-making to uncover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. Utilize a broad set of analytical tools or management techniques to improve client business functions. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditional and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes. The candidate should have strong experience in Finance, Accounting and small to mediums sized team management.
- Work outside documented processes applying judgment-based services that deliver client value
- Provide functional expertise for the key differentiating processes, products and solutions
- Drive and manage analytical efforts in areas specific to business function and industry focus
- Develop strategic business insights and recommendations for improvements to business functions by partnering with client leads and aligning business priorities
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Work on Operations Transformation project-based solutions - end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management
- Manage day-to-day operations with supervisory authority over multiple associates. This includes allocating work, setting associate daily goals, and monitoring production
- Responsible for the quality of production work from team and individual associates
- Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and producing management reporting
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports. Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible
- Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s)
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, character, and professionalism in every associate, customer, and client interaction as a representative Accenture and its management
- Assist with onboarding team members when needed; refresh candidate profiles and job postings as needed
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts .
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in one or a combination of the following industries: Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain, or Health Services
- Bachelor's degree
- Sueprvisor or Management Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years' in Operations Consulting
- Cross industry and functional experience
- Strong Power Point and Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining)
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Data Analytics & Interpretation
- Metrics & Reporting
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills / client facing
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
TX - Austin,WA - Seattle