Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C. or remote
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Lead Developer you will apply business and functional knowledge to meet the requirements with best software development methodologies and principles.
- In addition to performing software development, you will also lead and guide a team.
- Work closely with stakeholder to review current implementations, reporting the impacts of changing requirements to existing rules.
- As new rules are implemented, investigate the rules-driven system to determine new innovative solutions to resolve root-cause issues for incorrect calculations.
- Based on your innovative solutions, present findings to the key stakeholders and your team.
- Help to outline a path forward to modify the rules to correct and triage any issues to deescalate problems.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 7 years overall full stack Java development experience with Angular or React JS
- Experience leading a team and performing code reviews
- Experience with Cloud platform (AWS preferred)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Authentication mechanisms (SAML, OAuth, or similar)
- Experience with JMS or Schedulers or workflow engines
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Splunk or SonarQube
- Execute Java Microservice design, development
- Work with Devops Engineer and release manager to coloborate with DevSecOps Tools.
- Strong experience with defining API specifications
- Spring Boot, J2EE, Java, Spring MVC, JSON, MQ/SQS, REST HTTP, API, Maven, DevOps
- Application design patterns for microservice - CQRS, Event Sourcing, Circuit Breaker, Saga, Strangler, Service Mess
- Must be a US Citizen, Dual Citizen, or Green Card Holder
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.