Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA or San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
A Pricing Specialist who will support pricing activities at either a specific account (deployed), a specific portfolio (aligned), or across AFS (centralized). A Pricing/CDTS Specialist works closely with Managers and Senior Managers on reviewing the solicitation, developing the internal economic model, and preparing cost/price volumes in compliance with solicitation instructions, FAR requirements, disclosed Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), agency particular requirements, GAAP requirements and AFS Policies.
- Provide financial support for shaping, structuring and closing transactions; including working proactively with clients and Accenture management to ensure compelling business cases for both the client and for Accenture
- Prepare consistent financial deliverables that are accurate and compliant with Accenture policies, GAAP, and Government standards
- Assist the proposal team on financial aspects for management approvals (including, AFS NBM, AFS Board of Managers and Accenture's Capital Committee); and work to identify the underlying costs associated with an offering, and drive the financial modeling efforts to determine the costing, pricing, client capital financing and overall profitability for Accenture
- Develop business volume proposal responses and contract pricing activities in response to Request for Quotations (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), and Invitations to Bid (ITB)
- Prepare contract proposals as a result of contract modifications, requests for equitable adjustments, and terminations for convenience
- Ensure that Point of Sale (POS) financial knowledge is transitioned to Client Financial Management (CFM) and Project Set-up as well as maintain the POS documentation for all proposals for traceability back to the original deal economics (ODE)
Here's what you need:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 2 years of finance related experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite [Excel, Word, PowerPoint]
- Advanced financial analytical skills
- Understanding of Cost Type, T&M, and/or Fixed Price contract types
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Masters or Finance/Accounting Certification
- Foundational understanding of FAR/CAS and other related federal government contracting and procurement regulations
- Familiarity with the General Services Administration (GSA) schedule pricing
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting Government documents (RFP, RFQ, SOW, etc.)
- Understanding of business case, cost and price components
- Experience in cost/price proposal development
- Knowledge of general business practices / accounting & finance principles
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
TX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington