Accenture Federal Services, the top Federal partner for Microsoft Power Platform. We are kind of a big deal! We leverage business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented digital solutions. Operating from the nation's Capital, we help clients on their digital transformation journey by simplifying their existing IT investments, enhancing connectivity and agility using Microsoft technologies. We sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We stay at the top of our game keeping our tech smarts sharp by providing training and certification opportunities. Who wouldn't want to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A motivated, inquisitive developer. Your superpower? Leveraging Microsoft Cloud Technologies to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients serve the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environmen t. You have top-notch communication skills and you're in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
- Design and implement highly complex Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform based business solutions.
- Develop custom applications using the XRM framework.
- Implement, configure, and customize the Dynamics/Power Platform portal.
- Leverage Power Platform and other means to integrate into Azure services is desired.
Here's what you need:
- Advanced level experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include any of the following: server-side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions, and plug-ins.
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# development including experience with any of the following: XRM API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
- Experience working with Power Platform model driven or canvas applications
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience working with custom UI web resources, Power Apps Component Framework, and plug-ins
- Experience developing on Azure services
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and continuous integration
- Dynamics or Power Platform certification from Microsoft
- Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MO - St. Louis,TX - San Antonio