Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 9,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
HR Systems Team Lead responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper execution of processes by team
- Receive field requests for assistance, determine level of assistance and respond appropriately
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required
- Assist with day-to-day operational decisions, including management of work assignments, workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor
- May perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on a myriad of outgoing work within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, job aids
- Prepare and analyze complex reports/information and formulate conclusions
- Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with client(s)
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned, and to senior client representatives
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness
- Perform analysis of quality audits; develop process improvements to maintain/improve quality deliverables
- Provide operational statistics and escalate operational issues to supervisor
- Plan and facilitate regular (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content
- Create annual team objectives with supervisor. Monitor and coach team to meet objectives
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct performance appraisals, and counsel employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues
- May participate, either voluntarily or through supervisor's request, on task forces, process teams, committees and special projects
- Ensure completion of time and expense reports for self and team members per policies
- Manage numerous, complex projects requiring high level capabilities with minimal supervision
- 3 years of experience in Shared Service environment
- Workday experience
- Experience managing or coaching other employees
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, One Note)
- Cost Point/Deltek experience
- ServiceNow Experience
- HR Transactional experience
- Propensity for technology to include understanding system changes, system updates and impacts to the team
- Logical approach in addressing issues and strong analytical skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington