Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project significantly reducing and or eliminating the demands to travel.
- Maintain and organize laboratory supplies, fixtures, tools and equipment needed for testing
- Schedule and perform basic preventive maintenance activities of analytical equipment as needed
- Implement and maintain 5S standards for the Lab
- Perform necessary sample preparation techniques to enable subsequent analyses to be conducted
- Interact with Sr. Technician and Engineers on defining analytical methods needed to achieve expected results, meeting expectations of analyses and interpretation of results
- Manage incoming & outgoing flow of materials submitted by requestors for analysis
- Engages in continuous process improvement
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working in a laboratory environment or manufacturing environment
- Direct experience working in an analytical laboratory, preferably related to failure analysis, materials science, inorganic chemistry or semiconductor manufacturing would be an advantage
- Experience doing sample preparation, including but not limited to: mounting samples in epoxy, preparing samples for SEM, using a saw/polisher
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Experience in laboratory inventory control & ordering consumable supplies
- Experience in failure analysis metrology preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to utilize analytical lab equipment with hands on experience
- Technical/Associates Degree in a STEM related discipline
- Computer skills such as use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent technical documentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.