CFO-Enterprise Value partners with Chief Risk Officers (CRO's) and Chief Compliance Officers (CCO's) to streamline efficiencies across people, processes, and technology to mitigate business' enterprise-wide risks. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We have the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership, including deep knowledge of risk and control functions to help our clients make important changes across business functions to control operational risks and ensure resiliency. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing risk frameworks, or building from current risk and compliance models, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A Master of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). You're skilled and experienced in bringing structure to enterprise risk management challenges, drawing on industry knowledge, strategy, technology, and people to create common processes and frameworks for clients. You know the satisfaction of designing and implementing holistic programs that provide key insights into the critical risks to a company's strategic objectives.
- Identify, assess and solvecomplex business problemsin your area, using in-depth data-analysis and evaluating variable factors
- Lead large-to-medium sized teams or projects, delivering valuable insights and advice to clients on complex enterprise risk management projects across industries
- Help clients develop their own strategies by designing and implementing business and technology changes
- Establish a clear point of view for enterprise risk assessment, analysis, and delivery of solutions
- Enhance the Risk and Compliance practice by contributing to ERM thought leadership and Innovation solutions
- Display a depth of knowledge in ERM by understanding developments in relevant regulatory guidance, technologies, and innovations
- Participate in the business development initiatives, including leveraging personal industry insights to lead aspects of client proposals
- Build strong relationships with Accenture clients by successfully managing daily interactions
- Contribute to the growth of junior colleagues by providing coaching and support
- Follow the strategic directionset by senior management to establish near term goals
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 6 years of Enterprise Risk Management experience in any of the following industries: financial services, health & public service, communications/media/technology, or resources
- Minimum 6 years of experience:
- developing or supporting ERM strategies, objectives, processes, policies and
- developing, maintaining, and continually improving key aspects of an ERM program, such as enterprise risk reporting (board level reporting), risk appetite, risk identification & measurement, enterprise issue management, risk assessment methodology, emerging risk, and risk committee structures
- financial and non-financial risk experience, understanding concepts of risk appetite, risk identification, risk factor correlation, risk event decomposition, and cross-risk impact assessment
- Experience managing a diverse and engaging project team of least 3 resources, including an understanding of team strengths, the ability to coach, develop and inspire others
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Strong project management experience (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management)
- Established experience in understanding client needs, translating business needs into requirements, developing proposed solutions, and delivering high impact change initiatives
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Strong competence in developing presentations (i.e., MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington