Are you passionate about helping businesses reinvent the foundation of their business In today's digital and cloud-based world, businesses performs only as well as their IT infrastructure. Help be part of the solution in designing processes, selecting and implementing strategic tools, and establishing AIOps capabilities that leverage analytics, automation and machine learning.
Work as part of a technical support team delivering a quality service to single/multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products
- Analyze and understand clients' needs and expectations, as well as alternative architectures and trends
- Conduct critical analysis of technology and associated operational processes, with a view to recommending designs & strategies that will improve service, lower costs, and prevent unforeseen operational issues
- Conduct technical feasibility analyses for projects
- Interview clients' technical teams to gather relevant information to facilitate architectural requirements definitions
- Drive the technical design of reference architectures
- Takes responsibility to lead medium to large scale design projects, interfacing with project managers/clients
- Establish, explain, and validate the solution testing criteria for projects
- Present architectures to executive management, clients, and developer teams
- Design services in accordance with Accenture standards and vendor best practices
- Remain current on vendor best practices as it relates to the interlinking of technologies (Windows, VMware, Storage platforms)
- Provide expertise on system performance tuning, capacity planning, and maintenance patching and new version installation
- Develop and maintain standard templates for repeatable build outs
- Work with vendors and drive them to help us meet our service level obligations
- Plan and implement small to medium scale changes on production systems
- Analyze and assess the impact and risk of small to medium risk changes on production systems
- Install, configure, patch and maintain appropriate technologies (e.g. servers/databases/network/ storage)
- Design and assist small scale disaster recovery tests
- Create and review technical system recovery plans
- Demonstrate commitment to Service Excellence
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 3 years' experience EMC Storage Administration experience; VMAX, Celerra
- Minimum of 3 years' experience SAN switch experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working on an enterprise level technology team
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- EMC certifications
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Experience working with High Availability environments
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $56,500 - $94,799 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.