You Are: A wizard in the EAM (Maximo/Infor/SAP) software that runs complex systems. What gets you up in the morning is working with clients to solve complex problems and help their companies do more. You've got the serious analytical skills needed for the job, plus the gift of communicating with crystal clarity with customers, developers, testers and other team members. You're also comfortable with working on global EAM implementations at scale.
- Design and drive enterprise projects
- Draw on your knowledge of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) for application development, support, and maintenance
- Work in teams to support program development or future enhancements
- Ensure that solutions meet client needs
- Develop, test, and deploy code into the appropriate environment
- Prepare technical documentation for code and design changes, and debug, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user applications
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years asset management application development and integration to ERP systems experience
- Must be a EAM (Maximo/Infor/SAP) super-user
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in EAM implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- You improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- You've gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead design thinking workshops, develop business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property
- Utilities Industry experience
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee