Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek's Agency of the Decade (2010-2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Creative @ Droga5
Creatives join Droga5 to do the most influential work of their careers - work that moves people and creates a positive impact on society, from a deep laugh to a shift in cultural norms. We're always ambitious, infiltrating culture and changing minds. Our work is set apart by its point of view, and we know we're only as good as the last piece of work that went out the door.
We're a generous department who help each other, learn from each other, and respect each other. We know we're at our best when everyone here is supportive of one another. About the work and our people, we care more.
The Senior Copywriter is a proven creative. They are expected to consistently and independently come up with a volume of great ideas that are on brief, and also possess the self-editing skills to start shaping amazing campaigns for our clients. The Senior copywriter gets a chance to cut their teeth as managers-helping lead creative teams and presenting to clients.
When it comes to craft, the Senior Creative is not only fluent as a Copywriter they also have a solid amount of production experience under their belt. They have a strong opinion on how they want their vision executed and are confident leading production partners.
- Lead and own work, and formulate and develop disruptive ideas with minimal oversight or creative direction
- Establish client relationships, owning presentations and working directly with clients on productions
- Writes for all different forms of media, including manifestos, scripts, digital and content
- Understand and appreciate the importance of strategy, and ensure that all ideas are on brief
- Manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously
- Handle all facets of production and post-production with minimal supervision
- Work with all disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, both internally and with clients
- Give and receive constructive feedback in a respectful manner
- Show maturity in dealing with the ups and downs of the business, and finds creative opportunities on even the most challenging of clients
- Mentor and lead creative teams
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating smart, brand-building ideas and executions
- Multi-faceted in developing different types of creative media
- Production experience and ability to handle different types of productions
- Expert storytelling skills
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative and team oriented with proficiency working with members of all different departments, with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal team and management
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.