The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency-one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
If you are an expert at developing business, we want to meet you. If you relish delivering business, we want to meet you! If you love innovating and building industry leading digital solutions, we want to meet you!! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with the client to bring ideas and innovation for customer relationships, digital marketing, ecommerce, omni-channel engagement solutions. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new ideas with the client and working with the practice specific teams to ensure client value and ability to execute are front and center.
You are: Experience Architect Senior Manager/Associate Director
Here's a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our Public Sector clients across our Accenture Interactive services, including digital strategy, marketing, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Work with Public Sector leadership teams and Interactive Industry leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for customer experience and digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor. You will be working as part of the client teams, deeply embedded in account (s) and their unique culture and community. You will become part of the day to day team activities with an understanding and eye on the overarching client strategy.
- Develop digital and multi-channel customer experience and engagement strategies for Accenture Public Sector clients including partnering with Interactive teams to perform rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy.
- Be a thought-leader in Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and support Industry Client Leads in creation of a customer/buyer experience value architecture
- Develop requirements to ensure that client need/ vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Accenture Interactive assets, products and services
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide end to end deal management: from opportunity identification and qualification, salesforce entry and oversight, strategy and solution development, deal execution in concert with clients, SMEs and client team leads.
- Knowledge and Enablement: You are the Ambassador of Accenture Interactive for your Public Sector client groups and clients. You are the primary internal point of contact in all matters concerning Interactive business development and oversight of delivery work. You advise, counsel, do hands on selling and delivery and help the overall client group understand what we sell and how it benefits our clients.
- Operations: Work with the Interactive overall client group lead to ensure all reporting, pipeline management, pricing and deal management details are completed efficiently and effectively.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 10 years of hands on account management experience: either directly or with internal client leadership teams
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in digital business, eCommerce and digital marketing consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Minimum of 2+ years Public Sector industry experience , including any State and Local agency, division, or department.
- Minimum of 5 years working on multiple deals at the same time with multiple clients per week
- Minimum of 10 years of client facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
- Minimum 3 years running end-to-end sales cycles (origination -> solution -> close)
- Passionate about the experience of government and how it runs for vigilance and employees with government, agencies and departments.
- Familiar with technology and tools in Public sector such as ServiceNow, Salesforce and Adobe.
- Bachelor's degree
- Core management consulting skills including:
- Executive & Marketing/Customer Experience/Digital Leadership Workshop facilitation
- Client interviews / focus groups
- Experience working with & jointly going to market with strategic vendors (software/channel/technology)
- Marketing/advertising agency/digital marketing experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
Access to leading-edge technology.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington