Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences.
Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency
- Develop the milestones, tasks and timelines for all projects -- especially large / enterprise level engagements
- Work with the internal team to prioritize all tasks associated with the project plans
- Manage and conduct regular meetings with clients to update them on the status of projects
- Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans
- Collaborate with internal team to manage project forecasts & client budgets to reflect ROI
- Help produce key client presentations, including analysis summaries and business reviews
- Use your "next level" ability to problem-solve and produce creative solutions for cross-functional project team
- Manage client "scorecards" to ensure our value is consistent with client's objectives and expectations
- Delegate project management tasks, as necessary, to junior members and oversee progress
- Lead or be a significant/senior contributor on key internal projects (as directed by head of project management), in service of driving long term business value to the organization as a whole
- Own and program manage the onboarding, utilization, coaching, and mentoring of direct reports
Read more of the job description
Here's what you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in digital project management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an agency or client-facing environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience of indirect or direct people management
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years)
Bonus Points If:
- PM Warrior. You are well versed and experienced in all fundamentals of project management. You've wrangled consumer facing, digital projects big and small, juggled multiple at a time, and have the battle scars to prove it.
- Optimization Expertise. You know the way experience optimization agencies operate like the back of your hand.
- Leader & Coach. Experienced and comfortable with managing & mentoring of more junior PM's on the team. Able to coach others through conflict and lead by example to model empathy.
- Communicator Extraordinaire. Intuitive, adaptable, and collaborative communication and interpersonal ability. You demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills.
- Natural-born problem solver. You create solutions, not problems. You use empathy, logic, and imagination to make sense of a situation and come up with an intelligent solution.
- Organized and love yourself for it. You love creating (and completing!) task lists. You hate messes. You possess excellent planning & organization skills.
- Expectations Wizard. You always under-promise and over-deliver.
- Agile. You have an innate ability to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction and competing priorities within a results-driven environment. You know how to learn fast with the goal of operating independently without sacrificing a quality output.
- Proactive. You are experienced at identifying risks & resolving issues, escalating as needed to senior leadership across an entire portfolio of client projects.
- Forecasting Pro. You know how to collaborate with teammates to estimate hours required to meet monthly milestones and are adept at tracking or adjusting your team's progress along the way.
- Live in the details. Strong problem-solving skills with a high attention to the little things. You bring clarity to chaos. You know how to get in the weeds with cross functional teammates and keep everyone focused
- Are confident, yet kind and low on ego.
- Wear many hats. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and manage programs.
- Process Explorer. Extremely adept at taking new, unfamiliar processes and packaging them into a playbook for others to follow.
- Well rounded. Have deep experience with various digital project lifecycles, frameworks and techniques such as Agile (Scrum, AUP, etc), Kanban, Waterfall, and PMI's PMBOK. Have experience with modern project management tools like Basecamp, Trello, or Asana. Proficient in tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Agency/Optimization Experienced. You've worked in agency environments as a project manager. You have managed A/B testing, web analytics projects, or web optimization efforts before and have a solid understanding of what goes into optimization in general.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $ 90,900 -$153,299 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving