Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Accenture Marketing & Communications Delivery Excellence team is seeking an experienced and results-focused digital marketing professional to drive the creation and implementation of innovative, integrated digital marketing campaigns for Accenture's most important pursuits.
This position requires strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution. Although this role is an individual contributor, it requires an experienced professional who can partner across-functional teams to deliver digital marketing campaigns that elevate our brand and drive measurable results.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a wide range of go-to-market activities with demonstrated success building and leading B2B digital marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person meetings and other activities.
- Craft and deliver innovation digital marketing campaigns via relevant channels, including but not limited to web, email, organic and paid social media, and virtual and in-person client meetings.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience through digital and other channels including partner, sales, campaigns, communications, and organizational processes.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external agencies to effectively execute impactful campaigns on time and within budget.
- Research and recommend creative and innovative digital campaign tactics and experiences based on data and insights.
- Measure, optimize and report on content and campaign analytics and ROI; pull reporting, reviewing analytics and presenting results to key stakeholders.
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environments.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of proven working experience in digital marketing technologies and strategies (web, email, social, paid advertising, events, etc.)
- Hands on experience building and executing B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to influence and communicate with many levels of an organization
- Demonstrated success as collaborator, team player, and entrepreneurial builder of new persuasive and effective marketing programs
- Desire to function as both strategic marketer and orchestrate tactical components of integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze and optimize performance
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to manage a large project load of multidisciplinary projects
- A self-starter with a can-do, team-first work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality assurance with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,IL - Chicago,NC - Charlotte,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland