Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
As a lead in Marketing Growth Strategy you have strong experience developing holistic, end-to-end marketing and revenue growth strategies for B2B companies in tech Are you passionate about solving problems for clients Are you looking to flex your strategy, product marketing, and Go-To-Market muscles to help clients transform their organizations into demand growth machines
You possess a rare blend of B2B marketing experience that spans demand and revenue generation, content strategy, marketing automation, paid media, social media, analytics, web strategy, user experience. You also have the relationship skills to inspire client executive leadership and internal team members alike towards a strategic vision.
- Regularly benchmark clients for best practices, KPIs, and planning purposes. Translate client business challenges into clear goals and objectives.
- Conduct thorough industry market-based research and analysis to help us better serve our clients
- Facilitate executive workshops
- Conduct informational workshops to inform proposals and recommendations
- Facilitate strategic workshops with client teams to analyze and influence end-to-end integrated strategy from positioning and brand to campaigns and content
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience through digital and other channels including partner, sales, campaigns, communications and organizational processes.
- Translate strategic discoveries, research, and workshop outcomes into external facing narratives, strategy briefs, and roadmaps for our clients and delivery teams.
- Articulate content and campaign strategies that drive MQLs, SALs, SQLs and opportunities.
- Lead meetings and workshops with senior leadership and our clients, ensuring cross functional alignment on strategies.
- Start with a data mindset to ensure we can demonstrate return on investment for all marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop integrated plans addressing ABM, lead and demand generation campaigns, messaging and positioning frameworks, buyer personas, and buyer journey maps.
Read more of the job description
- 4-year degree or 12 years work experience
- Minimum 5 years of B2B technology strategy experience across all go-to-market elements (positioning, messaging, organizational alignment, revenue generation, product marketing, campaign strategy, innovation, digital, content and demand.)
- Minimum 2 years of how to effectively apply martech across the customer lifecycle.
- Minimum 4 years of integrated marketing planning experience
- Minimum 3 years of presentation skills including public speaking, workshop facilitation
- Minimum 3 years of industry expertise within a high-tech, agency, or consulting environment
- Experience gathering qualitative and quantitative data and applying it to drive effective recommendations and decision making
- Experience in complicated go-to-market execution focused on marketing but integrated with sales, customer support, and other related areas
- Play a key role in the development, presentation, and implementation of cross-channel marketing strategies that translate business and marketing goals.
- Work with channel delivery teams (paid media, email marketing, social, etc.) developing consensus on how to reach, capture, and nurture target audiences.
- Work across Yesler delivery teams to ensure the delivery programs and tactics meet client goals, align to modern marketing practices, are innovative, and best in class solutions for our clients.
- Business skills (financial, marketing and campaign budget planning, organizational design)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$83,200-$134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle