Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture's Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients' core businesses and transforming industries to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As a passionate global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021 .
Our team is deeply hands-on, highly technical lead-from-the-front thought leaders. We are solving some of the hardest problems in enterprise technology and transforming and disrupting established industries.
We are doing this by leveraging the power of new architectures and technologies, and developing capabilities in blockchain, distributed systems, decentralized identity, confidential computing, multiparty computation, extended reality, quantum computing, robotics, application security, delivery innovation, no-code/low-code systems, and radically human systems.
A passionate team leader who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to invent offerings and assets that provide valuable solutions for clients. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
You will often be :
- Hands-on, delivering significant market innovation by designing client solutions that leverage in-depth knowledge and understanding of technology and technology strategy. Your solutions will leverage the best architectural practices that align with business needs and drive tangible value.
- Working collaboratively with other technology SMAs across Accenture and with our client's IT teams to design solutions that include a dynamic integration strategy, meet security requirements, and accommodate scaling needs.
- Managing strategic planning, overseeing technical forecasts, conducting research to determine positive and negative trends, mitigating risk, and reviewing the effectiveness of installed applications.
- Contributing to practice offerings and assets, assessing the value that new capabilities (or enhancements to current) could unlock for organizations and ecosystems.
- Developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends that enable industry transformation and unlock value across ecosystems.
- Articulating and executing Accenture's technology vision and strategy at Accenture's most significant/critical client(s) across the globe.
- Pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, and robotics.
- Teaching and sharing expertise across the global market, providing leadership to other technology architecture executives, and seen as a leader in developing our next generation of technology architects.
- Understanding when, and when not, distributed ledger technology would be an appropriate solution for to address various business and non-functional requirements.
- Working in a collaborative, fast paced environment, where innovation and pushing boundaries is the status-quo.
- Learning and experimenting with new technologies and connecting these technologies to business outcomes.
- Working in dynamic, multi-client and/or industry environments.
- Awareness of the commercial, retail, and social impacts of Digital Identities.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Who do we need?
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain platforms: R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Indy/Aries:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network
- Developing and testing smart contracts
- Key management
- Network architecture and operations
- Minimum 1 year of software design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microservices development in Spring Boot or Node.js (Express, Hapi, Koa, etc) frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing distributed teams, conducting performance reviews and assisting others with career development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- You are certified in distributed ledger technologies: Hyperledger Fabric Administrator/Developer, R3 Corda Certified Developer, DAML Certified Developer.
- You have project experience working with geographically distributed teams, particularly offshore engineering teams in South Asia and Asia-Pacific.
- You have project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- You have training or experience in modern front-end (Angular, React, Vue, WASM, etc.) or mobile development.
- You have knowledge, training, or experience with emerging technologies and trends such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- You have hands-on experience and certifications with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture.
- You have hands-on experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as: Atlassian suite, GitHub, VSTS, Jenkins, Octopus deploy.
- You have training or experience with reliability engineering including monitoring, performance/resiliency engineering, and designing high-availability systems.
- Understanding of technical architecture concepts and methods, preferably with project experience in a technical architect capacity.
- You have open-source community participation and contributions.
- Experience in identity models (centralized, federated, decentralized) and capabilities.
- Awareness of the global regulations impacting identities (e.g. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.